Re: [MV] Just when you thought you were ready...

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 09:58:35 PDT

I used a rachet strap hooked on each frame rail and
hooked under the pinion flange to keep the front end
up. The rest was creative leverage. I have to do the
front on a different truck and although I know know
that it isn't too complicated, I am loking for better
points of leverage so I don't have to carry the stupid
things again.

Do CCKW's used those stupid tapered cone washers in
the axle flanges? I hate 'em.

Brian

=====