m4 Pedestal Woes

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a2@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:47:13 PDT

Okay, Last night I was putting the M4 in my mutt. On the tunnel cover are
four little pilot holes. They line up with the M4 feet. Logic would say,
cool, already started. I'll just drill through these holes, and we'll be in
good shape! NEGATIVE

Five minutes later, I go to put the feet and the pedestal in the mutt. What
do my eyes see, but the pilot holes were way off. I had to redrill the
holes. Luckily, they are covered by the feet of the mount, but still, you'd
think AM GENERAL or who ever built my mutt would have the courtesy to put
the holes in the right spot. WISHFUL THINKING? : )

Anyway, the pedestal is in. looks good, and is solid!

Jason