Re: [MV] Multifuel lift pump

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 00:33:29 PDT

I've thought about one day paying more for a lift pump then I did for my
truck. My original plan, which now seems unnecessary, was to mount 2 12 volt
pumps tee'd together on the frame rail. Wiring them in series compensates for
the voltage difference but if one pump fails, the other will quit. Plumbing
them in with the tee format only doubles volume not pressure. Now this all
is unnecessary as Joe has taught us that the pump with 1/4 fittings will in
fact, be enough. Rambling on..........Kenny

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL

'75 AM General M-35A2
(Wayne Harris' parts trucks)