Re: [MV] MUTT Painting!!!

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 13:16:51 PDT

And if anyone needs the Canadian Forces camo paint scheme for the M151A2,
contact me.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)