Re: [MV] Latest M-37 tale-o-woe-(My confession)

From: lehmans@execpc.com
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 12:11:19 PDT

Ok list... here is my confession... I hope we all laughed with the
fellow lister who forgot to gas his vehicle.. because.. no to gas..
you know there is a reason for a wire being longer than one would
expect if it has to GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF SOMETHING! Like a
starter!.. butthead me tried to put one wire on one side and the other
one to the other like it was supposed to be... while kicking myself
and staring at it and looking at the pic in the manual something did
not look right...

yes both wires go to the connector on the far side of the switch..
bless them forgiving MV's. Nothing cept a battery connection got
fried.

That purring you cannot hear next to the garage is the beast running
fine. Oh by the way you know that oil filter can.. you really do
have to screw it down ALL the way..now my new starter switch looks
like the old one...

Thanks in advance again.

Have a good weekend.

Daryl