testdrive #:o)

From: chaz@goatpark.f9.co.uk
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 14:08:02 PDT

Well, nine years after I bought my MB and 30 odd years since she moved under
her own steam, I finally drove her down the track this evening #:o) I've
only ever gone a mile or so in the passengers seat of a jeep once and never
driven one before so it's quite a surprise how smoooth it is and shows just
what a pile of shit my Landrovers suspension is........
Still got a few days work before she's finished, but she lives again !!

Chaz
1942 MB
1984 109 GS
        http://freespace.virgin.net/chaz.mackenzie/home.htm