WC Dodge info wanted

From: Robert Buettner (ww2reenactor@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 22:57:28 PDT

Hello List-

I am in need of some NAPA part #'s for my Dodge WC-63.
First is the spark plug wires. The NAPA counter guy
has tried three times to get me the correct set nad is
starting to get upset that they are not correct.
Second is the gasket set for the intake/exhaust
manifold. I do not need the gasket for the heat riser
though.
Last question is: Does anyone know the best way to
remove cosmoline from a NOS intake/exhaust maniflod
combo?

Thanks,
Robert Buettner
Appleton, WI