Re: [MV] HEAD BOLTS LEAK on New engine

From: Royce C. Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 07:12:48 PDT

I have rebuilt several small block Chevy engines and I use Indian Head
(logo) water proof glue. It comes in a small jar with a brush inside.
Clean the bolts with a wire brush and apply plenty of glue. The bolts
will not be hard to remove later. I have never had a head bolt leak
after using this.

Royce