Part Info ??

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 23:39:54 PDT

HiO List I have a Bracket, Vehicular NSN 2590-01-391-3226 any info on the
end item.Also I picked up up a old(1956) PS Mag on the last page was a
helpful hint on stored gas cans "put a gallon of preservative oil into can;
capped it, then sloshed around the oil until the inside of the can were
completely covered then pour into next can and start again. Stopped the
corrosion and did not have to be clean out to be used. TIA Wayne