Beltring

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 01:25:03 PDT

Leaving for Beltring in the next couple of hours... only 120 miles so
shouldnt take too long (though never can tell on the M25 around London)....
thank god it's stopped raining... got soaked last night loading the trucks
up... methinks we're in for a damp time of it (hope I'm wrong)... have
packed extra wet weather gear... we'll see... guess the beer tents with
either be packed to capacity, or empty.... at least we wont have to queue
for a shower this year ;-)

Hope to see some of you there...

Regards

Tim