I think I'm going to be sick!

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@cableaz.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 01:58:21 PDT

Check out this "fully restored" 1941 Ford GP!! I can't believe someone would
do this to such a rare jeep!!!! I felt my stomach begin to churn as I read
what had been done to it!

Dan

 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593450328

>Item Description:
>Ford 1/4 ton GP Flat Fender Jeep Restored NR!

>Vehicle Description
>This is a rare 1941 Ford flat fender Jeep. It was fully restored about 15
>years ago. It has 327 CI engine with less than 25000 miles, 2 barrel carb,
a T->19 4sp manual transmission, 4 wheel drive, CJ2A axles, power steering,
a rust >free steel body, dual exhaust, AM-FM radio with 2 speakers, it has
chrome >wheels, new tires, roll bar, fold down windshield, bikini doors,
great vinyl >bucket seats, and is carpeted. Frame has not been altered to
fit the V-8, but >the firewall has had some modifications done. The true
color of the vehicle is a >dark green. I am listing this for a friend, but
if there are any questions feel >free to email me at alanronda@charter.net
Please no negative bidders!

>Vehicle Condition
>If I would had to say there were any problems with the Jeep it would have
to >be that there is no top and no windshield wipers, and the speedo
doesn't work, >but other than that, its a great jeep.