M37 Fuel tank sealer

From: ???y ????a (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 06:24:04 PDT

Hey guys,
           It's me again with more problems, anyone know where I can have my
M37 Gas tank boiled out and then
sealed? I live in the Northeast so a local company would be best. The inside
of the tank is all crusty with rust, no holes that I can see. I think this
was caused by the
idiot that owned it before that removed the sending unit and replaced it
without a gasket and also never sealed
up the bed access plate allowing water to get on the top of the tank. Any
suggestions? I did buy some POR15 gas
tank sealer but I am worried that I won't get all the
loose rust scale out of the tank.

TIA
Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct.