Re: [MV] Urban legends-buried equipment

From: Terence McGaughey (tmcgaugh@hc.itas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 21:15:13 PDT

Several years ago was quizzing some police officers at the Atlantic Police
Academy
if they knew of the location of any old military vehicles .One officer from
Fredricton, N.B.
, just outside CFB Gagetown said that once he'd been called to a dumpsite
to be a witness to
the destruction of some military HD motorcycles . He said these were
still in the crates . A bulldozer then was used to flatten the bikes to
scrap metal and the residue was buried . Only in Canada , eh !
Terence McGaughey