Re: [MV] you'll be sorry...was: 715-230 engine replacement

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 02:19:52 PDT

Todd,
Actually, you have a point....sometimes I forget how dated my experience is. I have kept up to date on Dodge engines and trucks, but I left the M715 where it was when I retired. If you guys in M715 land have taken it further, then I defer to your superior knowledge...if I ever get one, I'm going to expect that you'll share all of that with me, right?
You get just as hot as the old chevy 265 guys used to get when anyone thrashed their stuff too...LOL! Nothing wrong with brand loyalty! Boy do I remember the days of the Ford Chevy wars!
A moment of silence here for the recent passing of Big Daddy Roth...the godfather of hotrodding.
Now back to our show, which is already in progress!
Old Jack

 I would hope he bases his decision on