Re: [MV] you'll be sorry...was: 715-230 engine replacement

From: Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 08:16:05 PDT

> ...if I ever get one, I'm going to expect that you'll share all
> of that with me, right?

Sure. No hard feelings. I understand where you are coming from. Early on
there were problems like you said. You are the first person I have come
across who was so adamantly against it.

> You get just as hot as the old chevy 265 guys used to get
> when anyone thrashed their stuff too...LOL! Nothing wrong
> with brand loyalty! Boy do I remember the days of the
> Ford Chevy wars!

Yeah. Still going on over here! Other than the Jeeps I own, I am a diehard
Chevy man. Most of my friends are Ford people. (With a few Mopar sprinkled
in.) Great fun ribbing each other when we have problems with our
cars/trucks. The only Ford I have ever owned is a GPW!

Todd.