Where to get jeep stuff?

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 07:13:46 PDT

I finally got the second coat of O.D. on the underside of my tub and on
the frame & running gear - Seems like it takes forever, but now there's
a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am shortly going to be putting my tub back on the frame, and I will be
needing grommets etc for the thing. Where can I get them? I can make
the rubber tub-to-frame spacers, but need the grommets and fender
welting. OK, it's a CJ2A, but it's all I have at present - at least
it's O.D. An MV Wannabe.

Also, what was used between the gas tank and the floor? Surely it
didn't just sit there... Can anyone tell me what the gas tank hold down
strap - or device - looks like? Need one of them too.

I'm also in the market for some beat up bumperettes, blackout lites, and
tail / stop lites for this era jeep.

Thanks,

John

--

John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 mailto:hern@nidlink.com Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org Personal: http://www.happygreyhound.com