[MV] Fort Lee

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 18:21:19 PDT

If ya didn't go, you really missed out! Fantastic event, great flea market,
good food, much camaraderie, many Listers present and a great banquet.
The fort had an outstanding display of trucks, laundry, field kitchen and
other things. 5:30 AM cadence was also interesting. Talk about yelling!
Got to spent my wad on lots of goodies :)
To make even better, I was presented with a beautiful plaque for being the
top MVPA membership recruiter for 2000.
Several conversations with Lee Holland. Very nice gentleman.
Joe Young