Re: [MV] M1009 CUCV radio mounting kit?? Factory mounting plates for VRC-47??

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 17:38:58 PDT

Thanks, Michael...I realized later that in my
technical manual bookcase, I had that SB with the info
in it. What Andy helpfully pointed out was that the
radio shelves I need are apparently not supplied by
the military and will therefore not be in the
installation kits. I've got a line on some shelves
though...now if I could only locate that "book plan
ref." document I need. :)

Thanks again for your response Michael, and also
everyone else's!

T. Bloxom