Re: [MV] GPW

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 19:27:33 PDT

I made the last trip hauling things home today from the GPW and jeep stuff I
bought. Was a real job. Loading a trailer and the back of the Dodge truck
alone was no joy. I loaded several jeeps and lots of motors "alone". 2
motors are GPW's...3 are M38's.
I have already for sale a nice rebuildable tub for a M38A1..this is a very
nice tub..about 4 hours work...It needs the front hat channels and a fuel
tank well...Right now it is bare metal..some primer..was all cleaned to bare
metal...Great tub..$350.
Also, a GPW - 1942 Script tub..needs work..but not too bad...same price
$350..
This one was on a frame I hauled home...even had the "F" marked
bumperettes.!! Nice frame too..! Also for sale.. Gene