Re: [MV] Photo's of Lee and such WW II 1/4 ton through Deuce Stuff

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 14:34:06 PDT

Oh, Richard. There you go again. If you read my post carefully, you would
have noted the "SOME HAMS", Not ALL HAMS. The HAMS in my club running M109's
joke about what pain in the asses HAM's are, compared to HMV'ers at their
respective flea markets. Then again just because a person is a HAM, doesn't
necessarily imply you don't know how to behave in public. Nor on the other
hand, does having an HMV imply your knowing how to behave in public.
    I have yet to be told at an HMV rally that I am selling something that
is a piece of XXXX and would be lucky getting $50 for it, yet it has
happened at HAM auctions, where said fecal material later sells for $300 and
up.
   I speak from experience seen in "the colonies". It may be more civilized
in the European Theatre, but coverage of footsball matches over there and
tabloid news papers would make me doubt it. Everyone is welcome anywhere, at
least until they become boorish. Be they HMV'ers or HAM's. Or they try to
pilfer something. At which point they just become shxx's, regardless of
hobby preference.
    Ron