SV: [MV] Mahindra Jeep parts?...lights....for AU spec CJ8?

From: 2Roses (2roses@swipnet.se)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 14:02:22 PDT

Justin,

Mahindra jeeps was introduced in Sweden and also in some other Nordic countries some years ago. The original dealer quit his buisiness and all spare parts was sold to another guy.

Before I make further investigations, concerning your needs, I would like to know if Sweden is to far away for you, in your quest for these parts?

Karl Rosberg
Sweden