Re: [MV] SV: [MV] Mahindra Jeep parts?...lights....for AU spec CJ8?

From: BlackBox95@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 14:58:23 PDT

i was hoping to find a US source for the lights, but i have since learned
that i will be very hard pressed to find any "Mahindra" products outside of
India and a few other countries. Im just trying to find a similar light style
for a Jeep restoration. Here is a pic of the type Jeep im rebuilding and the
fender mounted lights im after:

 <A
HREF="http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Photos/Australia/CJ8OverlanderBrochure.j

pg">http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Photos/Australia/CJ8OverlanderBrochure.jpg
</A>

I was surfing looking for parts and came accross a pic of the Mahindras. I
think i have seen similar lamp assemblies on other Military vehicles. I have
heard Hella makes these (or some just like them) but i havent been able to
confirm it anywhere. I just would like to find somewhere to source this type
of light. If it has to be international, id prefer Australia because i
already have a bunch of parts comming from there.
    Karl, before i ask you to continue your investigation, i will try a few
more things. Thanks for the reply though

Much appeciated,
  Justin C

PS : Sorry for the lack of MV content, but since it was Mahindra/Jeep
related, i figured yall wouldnt mind :)