Prices dropped on M38 & M151A1 in N AL

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 12:28:14 PDT

Listers,

I'm dropping the prices on the M38, and a 68 USMC M151A1, in order to move
them.

$500 on the M38, $1000 on the M151A1.

I've not attempted to start either one yet, both are rusty, and to be
considered as projects. All the major parts are with both, neither have
been stripped, and were running a few years ago, according to the previous
owner. I purchased both from a widow, whose husband died a couple of years
ago.

A link to the pictures of how I found them is at:

http://communities.msn.com/MOFTAMilitaryEquipment/photoalbums.msnw

I'm just turning these loose to work on some M38A1's, and a CJ10A project.

If there's any interest, contact me off list.

These are located in northeast Alabama.

John Doherty