Re: [MV] Hello all

From: Glenn (glenntaylor@hotpop.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 01:06:28 PDT

I use AOL but hate their e-mail. I prefer to use Outlook Express.
So I looked around for a free POP3 mail server and now I use that. (I
actually use 2 of them to make sure I have backup)

This gets you away from AOL restrictions. It also means that when you reply
to a post, the previous post is automatically attached to your reply. In AOL
you have to type Control-A with the cursor in the document for it to attach
the previous post.

The mail servers I use are www.hotpop.com and www.sofhome.net
To register just go to the website, read some stuff and then follow the
procedure.

Let me know if you get stuck.

Glenn
(West Midlands UK))