Re: [MV] Sting

From: Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 06:50:28 PDT

Tom I agree with you --

But, please let me add this --- I guess I just a country bumpkin that has
never been anywhere or done anything for I have received a traffic ticket
(maybe two or more) that I did not feel I should have gotten -- There are a
couple of little towns near her that depend on traffic stop money to support
town govt. - we have all learned this and just go a little out of our way
and bypass these towns.

But when I need some help, I do not hesitate to call our local city police,
the county sherrif, of Highway patrol

A while back I need some help to get a group of slow moving military vehicle
to a location some distance away - I had Escort from Sherriff's office - two
different City Police Departments and also Highway Patrol

I have had mil-veh breakdown in the road and never not any hastle --
officers that did stop were all interested in helping me get back where I
could go.

Guess this is advantage of living in small rural town - went to big city one
time and stood around looking at tall buildings until someone pointed me in
direction out of town.

Everette -red neck country boy