Re: [MV] dozer blabe/snowplow M35A2

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 13:02:55 PDT

I fellow from east of here -- Brownsville,Tn -- visited my place couple of
years ago driving his very nice M35 - as I looked it over I saw he had stuff
necessary to mount snow plow -- I noticed that right off because around here
3 inches of snow shuts country down.

He also has power steering -- I did not look under hood, but, he told me he
had hydraulic pump mounted on front of engine. - from memory he said it came
off airplane. He used to me on list, if he reads this he will recognize
himself I am sure -

Everette