M35A2C Lighting problem

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 15:50:24 PDT

Much of the work is complete on my M35, but one thing has continued to
confound me. I have not been able to figure out why the running lights,
turn signals, and brake lights will not work.I do not have the TM that
has all the wiring diagrams in it. Is there a common bus that feeds
these lights? my entire black out system works, along with the
headlights. Is there a history of a particular problem with this system?
Any ideas woould be greatly appreciated!

Bob Wilson
M35A2C
MVPA# 23437