Re: [MV] VIRUS

From: Dave Merchant (kosh@nesys.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 07:47:13 PDT

I tried to notify the guy that he has a virus,
and got the following bounce message from his ISP:

-----Transcript of session follows -------
songj002@hawaii.rr.com
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

At 08:16 AM 7/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Folks, the virus going around is coming from a guy with the handle..
>"john Song"<song-002>@hawaii.
>If you get a message with this guy on it..go into "MESSAGE"..and then hit
>"block sender"..Delete his message..DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SAVE OR OPEN IT..!!
>Carry on..Gene

Dave Merchant
http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.com/3d.html
http://www.nesys.com/HCEA/index.html
http://www.ncweb.com/users/kosh/
kosh@nesys.com
kosh@ncweb.com

"Ah-roger, Stealth, we have you on radar!"