[MV]: Rallys/Meets! Well done!!!

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 08:02:32 PDT

(Its Back.)

July was one hell of a month!
Started with a rally at a "New Location" in Norwich, VT.
Very well done, hosted by the Green Mountain Military Vehicle Collectors group
at the university field at Northfield. Excellent turnout!
University was happy as well, win-win.

2 Weeks later, Ft. Lee, VA. Active QM base and another active
organization: Virginia Military Vehicle Association.
4 or was it 5 rows of vendors, New equipment setups by contractors,
current equipment in use by base personel. Great museums on base.
We ran out of time and we were there from Tuesday on.

And THEN, Weare, NH.! You folks, Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors,
are going to run out of space. Take about your shuttle service from the
site to the auxillary
parking lot, via RoJoe's M-35. Is it working yet Ron???

Great turn out, great weather, great people!

3000 miles, there and back, in an M-715. Done it before and we will do it
again!
End of our short [MV] story. How much time do you have to hear
the long version?

Ted and Deb.