Links for photos Volvo Jeep

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 17:57:25 PDT

http://hometown.aol/jaxincalifornia/myhomepage/personal.html

This link is to photos of the jeep I just picked up. Well, not THE jeep, but
this is from it's manual and it will give you a pretty good idea of what it
is all about. The jeep is presently on a ship headed my way and it all goes
well, it should be here about mid-August. Shipping from Oslo, Norway was
$950 to California.

The best part is. . . den har en great lille motor, denne er de Volvo B-16,
fire sylinder! Og de Volvo B-20 motor vil dråpe rett i, ingen besvær.

For the 2 or 3 of you out there who don't speak Norwegian, I said (rather
attempted to say) it has a great little engine, this is the Volvo B-16, 4
cyl. And the Volvo B-20 engine will drop right in, no trouble! lol

Keep em rollin,

Jack