Re: [MV] List Membership ID Needed

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:59:37 PDT

>. Anyone else got an idea on layout of a nametag (color, size
>etc) or some other ID type device. Any Vendors out there wishing to take up
>the baton and run with it?

We did this last summer. Someone on the list made up some really slick
artwork. I printed it out and typed the name in and stuck into an old badge
holder from some trade show. Several people used them in KC. Didn't hear a
word about it this your so I just left it home. If the artist is no longer
with us, I do have a copy of it.

Speaking of Tobyhana, any hints or thoughts for someone who has never been
there and is going to be driving 700 some miles?

later,

je