Re: [MV] possible off topic

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 08:32:39 PDT

  If it has a dual speed rear end in it, it was a civilian unit.

  But the military was in such a press for vehicles at that time
  that they did commandeer and press into government service a
  lot of civilian hardware to fill the gap.. Look for any evidence
  of any data plates in the truck cab either on the dash or the
  overhead panel ..

  Any of these trucks depending on condition will go for $ 300.00
  and up ..

                              Bob B