Re: [MV] Bud wheels

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 11:54:14 PDT

In a message dated 8/4/01 12:20:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
n1vbn@bit-net.com writes:

<< leave the nuts on and whack away at the wheel with a sledge
 hammer (5 lbs. minimum 10 lbs. preferred ) untill the wheel pops loose. >>

Try tapping the lug nut cleat with a hammer. This will keep you from beating
up the rim and damaging the paint. I used to hit the rim with the tire hammer
until I found out it was so simple to just tap the cleat. But leave the lug
nut on!

And yes, I do miss changing all those flats!

Gene
Baytown, Texas