Re: [MV] Mk III Panzer on ebay

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 10:48:50 PDT

John,

I don't know about that. Remember, the LAST "owners" probably figured
on driving it home too, and they had the main gun working and had the
ammo to go with it! ;-) There's just something about trying to drive
out of Russia with a German tank that seems to bode ill. Maybe if you
could wait till Spring???? :-) (Of course, that would require using
more common sense than anyone else ever had that "went there.")

Jay Travis