[MV] Washing old canvas

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@cableaz.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 13:58:48 PDT

Sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner but my server has been down all
weekend!
I would imagine that the tumbler type would also rub streaks into it. The
drum is still rubbing against the surface of the canvas which is usually
rather stiff to begin with so the same area is constantly being abraded.

Regards,
Dan