Re: [MV] It must be the heat.

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 09:39:03 PDT

Duhhh....OK.... I get it now. $550 includes shipping. But since I don't live
near a navigable waterway, shipping can't get to me. Does it cost extra to
have it delivered by one of those brown, boxy trucks? What is the cost for
delivery by the brown, boxy trucks?
    Maybe you aren't replying quickly because you aren't getting my
messages cause I ain't putting enough stamps on my keyboard?.
    Can I send you my money order by putting it in my 'A' drive or would you
rather have a Certificate of Deposit for the amount? I think the Certificate
of Deposit goes in the CD drive. I am glad you don't take credit cards only
because I have had little luck buying things on Ebay by credit card. I
bought 2 things but not only did I not get anything, but my credit cards
have not been returned since I put them in the 'A' drive.
    I don't think this electronic commerce thingy is going to catch on.
Whadda you think?