Re: [MV] Weare Photos

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:11:36 PDT

It would only be fair to assume that Hank is the owner of the M109A3 parked
in front of the icky CCKWs. I couldn't help but notice the proximity of the
M109A3 to the little blue head. I wonder what wonderful comments will come
from Hank's sidekick when sees the photo of the M109A3 and the little blue
head together. Since Ron never misses a chance to bash Hank, the outcome
should be fairly entertaining. Forgive me Hank, but it is a really nice
shop van!

The Instigator
Kenny

PS Ron since the tach doesn't work, can I have it back?

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL

AM General M-35A2
Recovry4x4@aol.com