Re: [MV] Weare Photos

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:38:01 PDT

Yes, Ken, That is my M109, I am waiting to hear Ron's diatribe: When he does
ask him what happened to his memo book last year at the rally. All I can say
is I would not want to get any notes from him<G>.

Hank
(You sould come up here and take the whole truck from Ron, before he hurts
himself with it <LOL>. When you get to his age, you should restrict yourself
to jeeps.)