Govliquidation

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:52:06 PDT

I just placed my first bid at this new place handling future DRMS goods. I
found that with only a couple of exceptions, there is a buyer premium of 10%,
 I was also suprised to see a minimum bid window come up. I guess I was
spoiled by the old way. They also require a bid depsit at bid time or a
credit card on file. This isn't so bad as it keeps the deadbeat bidders from
trashing sales to paying customers. Times are changing!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL

AM General M-35A2
Recovry4x4@aol.com