Re: [MV] DRMS

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 05:44:13 PDT

spunkysmotorpool@home.com writes:

<< idea what was wrong, and said that she'd been getting a lot of calls. She
 forwarded a message to their webmaster to call me about it, and I still
 haven't heard anything. This really bites because I know there were some
 local sales going on, and I'm dead in the water without the website.

 Does anyone else know anything more about this - like a time frame of when
 they'll be fixed?

Helen,

I think they are gone for good, but I hope I am wrong. There sure was a
wealth of information there just on archives and old bid!
Please keep the list posted.

Gene in Texas