Re: [MV] Baking Manual

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 06:20:59 PDT

Funny how they do things. My dad was a merchant seaman during W.W.II and
trained as a cook. Right after the war he got out and 6 months later
drafted. He presented his cooking credentials and asked to be put into food
service. He wound up as a electrical lineman in the Army Air Corps. Go
figure!
After discharge, came home went to work for U.S. Army. Trained as a
artillery repairman. Worked at that for 30 + years. Retired as supervisor of
the shop that did all weapons repair, instrument, and night vision repair
for 101 ABN. Retired with 42 yr.. federal service.
Sorry, didn't mean to brag. But as every son should be I'm proud of my
dad!!!!
Later, Keith