Re: [MV] Baking Manual

From: Dave Merchant (kosh@nesys.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 09:26:27 PDT

Don't know how to say this, but it's maybe not a real bad thing,
at least for the cousins.
They both now know a lot about several different fields,
and might have use for it later.
...of course one left the MV wiring looking like spaghetti,
and the food always tasted a bit greasy...

At 12:05 PM 8/9/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/8/01 7:44:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>jwinne@nettally.com writes:
>
><< Greetings good list folks,
>
> I can't resist. My wife's grandfather was a cook in the army in WW1 in
> France. Acording to the army he was trained and qualified as an auto
> mechanic.....so they made him a cook! "Anyone want more 90 wt on those
> pancakes?!
> >>

>I worked with two fellows who were cousins from Brooklyn. One came from a
>branch of the family who had worked on things mechanical going back to
>probably the Roman chariots. (Mandatory mil-veh content...anyone got one for
>sale?) The other came from the branch of the family who had always owned
>restaurants, and as a kid, he had mastered salads, sauces, desserts, etc
that
>were world class concoctions. They enlisted in the 1960's under the then
>popular "buddy system".
>
>I will leave it to the intuitive readers to guess which one became the
>tracked vehicle mechanic, and which one the field cook.
>
>Another example of "The right way, the wrong way, and the Army way"

Dave Merchant
http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.com/3d.html
http://www.nesys.com/HCEA/index.html
http://www.ncweb.com/users/kosh/
kosh@nesys.com
kosh@ncweb.com

"Ah-roger, Stealth, we have you on radar!"