Still Healing in Texas

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:31:17 PDT

Hi Gang,

Just wanted to let everyone know I continue to improve a little each day. I
have finally moved to a rehabilitation center here in San Antonio. Should
be here for 8-12 weeks before going home. Hope to be back at work by
Thanksgiving.

Thanks to all who have written, called and sent snail mail cards. Yet
another aspect of the lists that makes me want to be part of them! It is
like family.

Sorry to post this off topic message, but wanted to let everyone know how I
am doing.

Phone here is 558-1170 for anyone who cares to call.