Re: [MV] logsa.army.mil

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:52:58 PDT

Hi Jasper...

>How does the logsa.army.mil site work? I have clicked on it (and downloaded
>Explorer 5.5) and I can't get it to do anything. I want to download the
>CUCV manuals. I already have them on a Military-Media CD, but this is
>copyrighted and I can't share it.

You can grab them off my server if you'd like, and you can share them
freely:

  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TM_9-2320-289-34P.pdf (10 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TM_9-2320-289-34.pdf (15 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TM_9-2320-289-20P.pdf (10 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TM_9-2320-289-20.pdf (16 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TM_55-2320-289-14.pdf (1.6 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TB_9-2300-295-15_24.pdf (252 Kb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TB_43-0147.pdf (2.3 Mb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TB_11-5820-890-20-25.pdf (493 Kb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/TB_11-5820-890-20-24.pdf (324 Kb)
  http://www.cucv.net/tm/cucv/LO_9-2320-289-12.pdf (536 Kb)

Hopefully the URLs are self-explainatory.

Have fun.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 3/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net