[MV] M37CDN w/winch for sale

From: Sayak (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 18:52:40 PDT

Hi list,

I've run out of room to work on other projects, so I'm selling the
following:

1952 Dodge M37CDN W/Winch, Green, Canadian Cargo/personnel carrier, Chrysler
251 6 cyl., 87001 miles, 3/4 Ton, 4x4 , 24V system. Winch & pioneer kit,
arctic cab, camouflage net, box tarp, troop seats, some radio shelving (was
a radio truck), older complete restoration. New: glass, door-mounted spare
tire, 17000 lb winch cable. Runs and drives excelent. Parade/show ready.
Safety inspected and licensed. Drive home. $7000 US or best offer.

This truck is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

If anyone is interested, please email directly for more information. I also
have pictures available.

Thanks

R.S.