Brake fluid replacement question

From: JHUTT7107@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 15:58:55 PDT

Listers,

I have to replace a leaking steel brake line on my M816 Wrecker, and I
thought that this would be a good time to convert to silicone brake fluid. I
have the fluid and the replacement line, but I don't have any experience
converting from one type of fluid to the other. As I recall from earlier
posts to the List, I have to flush the system with alcohol. Any particular
kind? Any hints or instructions that someone would care to pass along? Thanks
in advance.

John