Re: [MV] Weare Photos

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 04:16:52 PDT

I have an M38A1. I served from 1951 to 1994 & it was my choice of the
perfect jeep.

Durable, fast enough off road & perfectly stable going up or coming down
in the tank trails or open fields. Comfortable on the road.

I am not interested in the flat fender era, other to enjoy looking at
them.

I think we can both have the best of our memories along with the fun.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1 Ser # 20282
MVPA & MTA