DRMO Website

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 06:59:39 PDT

List,

FWIW, I just spoke to the DRMS Help Desk at Battle Creek, MI and was told
that the site has been down for a couple of weeks, due to a virus attack,
and that they are not certain how long it will be until it is up again. They
will look up specific items for customers, if you have the NSN available. I
imagine that this will be on a limited basis as I can't see them chasing
down dozens of NSN's for everyone who calls. The phone number is:
616-961-4999 (enter 1 at the prompt). They are courteous and helpful.
Unfortunately, the juvenile idiot that designed the virus has no concept of
the meaning of these words.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.