Re: [MV] Fryer fat in a deuce??

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 22:08:04 PDT

ygmir wrote:

> So I wonder, then, what the parameters of usable fuels are?
> Henry

I do not know the specifications for the Multifuels feeding but I'll bet
  someone in the group is very knowlegable! I seem to remember,I believe
it was Richard Notton (sp?) giving a wonderful explication of gasolene
standards during WWII involving a tanker full of gasolene and the
tankers name got incorporated into the name of the standardised fuel
etc, etc.

Anyone care to step up to the plate and quote the manual on multifuel
specifications? How far north of gasolene can we go and how far south of
diesel?

Mel Miller
2 X M725