RE: [MV] Fryer fat in a deuce??

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 21:58:49 PDT

Everybody needs to keep in mind that the fuel injector pump and the top end
of the engine gets much of its lubrication from the diesel fuel itself.

The injector pump in particular must never be run without good lubricating
fuel or it will seize.

You would expect vegetable oil to have lubricating properties, but who knows
for sure?

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402